The 20 Worst Things You Can Tell Your Latina Mom - Page 3
By Amaris Castillo | 06/21/2013 - 08:09 |
“I don’t need to get married to have a kid! As a matter of fact, I’m going to go make one right now. Be right back.”
“It’s simple. I didn’t like her food, so I expressed that to her… just sayin!”
“I KNOW I’m the best – thanks for telling me something I already know.” This = the complete opposite of humility.
“I’m not teaching my kids Spanish. It’s sooo overrated.”
“I’m pregnant and I don’t know who the father is.”
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'