Why Are Brazilians So Obsessed With NYC?
By Celia Fernandez | 05/27/2013 - 08:13 |
Results from the New York’s official tourism board show that the number of Brazilians visitors has increased by 364.2 percent since 2006. Crazy, right? Jumping from 112,000 Brazilian visitors to more than 826,000, seems Brazil has New York-fever. With thousands of places to go it’s no wonder Brazilians are flocking to such a unique and magical city, there is nowhere in the world like it!
Find out why Brazilians choose to visit on page 2.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Oscar De La Hoya, Felix Trinidad To Be Inducted Into Boxing Hall Of Fame
- IAEA assures Mexican public after radioactive material located
- EU fines 5 banks, broker $2.3 bn for rigging key interest rates
- Work Continues To Save Whales In Florida's Everglades
- Montana Rape Case Judge: I've Become A 'Lightning Rod' But I Shouldn't Be Punished
- What Gloria Estefan Revealed About Shakira's Crossover Years
- Artists Transform Old Chinatown Beauty Parlor Into A Creative Playground
- 11 Imaginary Republican Enemies That Could Give Bigfoot A Run For Its Money
- 'The X Factor': Alex And Sierra Make Destiny's Child 'Say My Name' Their Own (VIDEO)
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims