Here's what happened in the world this week, in case you missed it!
- Latina teen pregnancy dropped 33 percent, reaching its lowest point since 1976. The biggest factor? Contraception. [Latina.com]
- Mitt Romney’s immigration plan leaves out undocumented grads. [Huffingtonpost.com]
- Gawker, the snarky news site, launched a new regular feature detailing the Mexican drug wars. Interesante. [Latina.com]
- A Cuban-American will head the national council of La Raza. [NPR]
- Paraguay may impeach its President Fernando Lugo. Yikes! [Fox News Latino]
- Do you think differently in Spanish and English? Maybe. [Being Latino]