1. President Trump's tax returns have been released, thanks to MSNBC host Rachel Maddow. The news anchor first made the announcement that the show had Trump's tax returns on Twitter, promising viewers an exclusive look into the documents everyone has been wondering about for months. Maddow, however, did not eagerly begin her show with the breaking news. Instead she started as she usually does, and made viewers wait for the Trump tax discussion, which, of course, brought on some harsh criticism on Twitter.
Finally, though, Maddow held up the document she somewhat randomly obtained - a two-page tax return from 2005. Watch below to hear the full scoop and why the decade-old tax return still matters:
2. Ben Affleck admitted to alcohol addiction and a stint in rehab. The actor posted a lengthy, emotional explanation on Facebook. (Refinery29)
3. Snoop Dogg is in hot water for that recent music video where he shoots a clown version of President Trump. Trump's lawyer has asked that the rapper apologize to the president for the "disgraceful" act. (JustJared)
4. Khloe Kardashian threw a gold themed birthday party for new boo Tristan Thompson. The celebration was decked out with gold Kit Kat bars and every gold decoration under the sun. (E! News)
5. Emma Watson channeled her upcoming character of Belle in Beauty and the Beast by rocking a bright yellow dress to a New York film event. (Us Weekly)
6. Bella Thorne and Chandler Parsons may be official, now that the basketball star has more time on his hands. Thorne reportedly wants to "nurse him back to health" after the athlete's knee surgery. (Hollywood Life)