1. The search is out for a man in Cleveland who brutually killed an elderly father on Easter Sunday, and documented the whole thing on Facebook live. The 37-year-old suspect is Steve Stephens, and was first thought to be in the area of Cleveland, but authorities are now looking into New York, Indiana, MIchigan, or Pennsylvania.
In the viral video footage, Stephens stands with a gun pointed at another man (later found to be 74-year-old Robert Goodwin). The video then shows Stephens shoot and the victim falling to the ground. He reportedly called his mother and declared he'd be shooting people because he was angry with his girlfriend. In the video, he claims to have performed "multiple homicides", though authorities are not aware of any other incidents. Facebook has since taken the horrific video down. (CNN)
2. President Trump has yet again sparked major controversy with a single tweet. On Sunday, he took to Twitter to express his distaste for the Tax March demonstrators, as well as declare that he easiy won the popular vote in the election. (THR)
3. Lady Gaga debuted her new single, "The Cure", at Coachella on Saturday night. (E! News)
4. Beyoncé showed off her baby bump at a family easter celebration, alongside her mother and Kelly Rowland. (Us Weekly)
5. A new trailer for Star Wars: Episode 8: The Last Jedi has been released. Watch it below: