1. Police officers in Baton Rouge won't be charged for the shooting of Alton Sterling, which took place last July. The videotaped shooting went viral for its unjust and horrific treatment by officers, and created an uproar in both Louisiana and across the country. The Justice Department is reportedly planning on formally announcing their decision. Sterling's family has yet to hear of the findings either, according to sources.
This will mark the first instance under Attorney General Jeff Sessions where the department has publicly declined to prosecute officers for wrongdoing in a high-profile case. The 37-year-old victim was the 558th person to be murdered extrajudicially by cops in 2016. (The Washington Post)
2. Disney is reviving The Mickey Mouse Club as a new Facebook-exclusive series called Club Mickey Mouse! (E! News)
3. In a recent statement, Hillary Clinton took full blame for her election loss, but also credited sexism, Russian interference, and her email scandal as sources for her failure. (WSJ)
4. Beyonce just released a Lemonade box set that will cost you $300. (Pitchfork)
5. New information has surfaced regarding the OITNB Season 5 leak. Though no one is sure who the hacker is exactly, sources claim he or she appeared last summer and has been busy conducting break-ins such as this ever since. (Variety)
6. This year's Tony Award nominations have been released. The awards will take place on June 11th and will be hosted by Kevin Spacey. (Variety)
7. Jimmy Kimmel poured his heart out on his late-night show, where he told the story of his newborn son's scary first days in the hospital. Watch his monologue below: