Facebook Will Allow Beheading Videos In News Feeds, But Says It's Working On New Warnings

Getty Images

Facebook has surreptitiously resumed allowing decapitation videos to be posted on its website, lifting a temporary ban it had placed earlier this year on content featuring graphic violence.

The controversy — which has drawn in British Prime Minister David Cameron — illustrates the difficulty of setting a universal standard across the 1 billion-user social network.

Facebook banned beheading videos in May but recently lifted the prohibition. Cameron, whose right-leaning government has unveiled a range of initiatives to censor objectionable content online, said Tuesday that allowing the videos back on the site was "irresponsible."

Continue reading on Fox News Latino. >>

Share this 
Like this post? Contribute to the discussion!