Virginia Republican Rep Fighting Against Any "Special Pathway" to Citizenship
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 08/21/2013 - 13:34 |
Immigration reform has been a hot topic of debate for quite some time now.
But one of the biggest arguments among members of the House, involving the immigration bill, is whether or not undocumented immigrants living in the U.S. should be offiered a pathway to citizenship.
According to NBC Latino, House Republican Bob Goodlatte rejected the bill's pathway to citizenship during a town hall.
Goodlatte reportedly told immigration activists and constituents that the House will need to develop their own immigration bill.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro