Tell Us: What Does Today's Presidential Inauguration Mean to You?
By Monica Herrera | 01/20/2009 - 11:09 |
No matter your color, creed or political persuasion, today's inaugural ceremony for President Barack Obama is a powerful moment in our history. That's why we want to know how you feel about it.
So tell us: What are you thinking at this very moment, just as Barack Obama is being sworn in as our 44th President of the United States? What do you think he will accomplish as President? Are you anticipating real change, or anxious about the future? Do you think Latinos, and Americans as a whole, will be in a better place in four years?
We'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro