Sonia Sotomayor Makes a Love Connection
By Mariela Rosario | 10/15/2009 - 10:44 |
Sonia Sotomayor has a reputation for staying close to her law clerks past and present, and apparently it's not just a rumor! The newly minted Supreme Court Justice put aside her major cases for a little while last week to officiate the wedding of an ex-aide.
In an anteroom of the court's spouses' dining room, the Bronx-born boricua judge made the love (and legal) connection for lucky couple Danielle Feldman Tarantolo and Sean Henderson Murray. The small civil ceremony took place at the court last Friday, sources revealed to the Daily News.
Talk about a memorable wedding day. We're sure this couple will be sharing their story with their kids and grandkids for years to come! We're so jealous.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness
- School Science Project Goes Terribly Wrong, Hospitalizing Students
- Erika Andiola: Stop Deportations First, Then Fight For Legislation