Not everyone can make it to NY, Milan, London or Paris but everyone can now have a front-row seat and a back-stage pass via live-streamed Fashion Week shows. So forget the big city trips and forgo your regular Girls Night Out at the trendy but overpriced local hotspot. Instead, host a Fashionistas Night In!
That’s right. The only trip will be the one to your house where you and your girlfriends can react to the runway in real-time.
No GNI (Girls Night In) is complete without:
- A menu exclusively of bite-sized appetizers and desserts – everyone gets assigned a finger food to bring
- A signature cocktail with fresh ingredients. Give them a funny name like “male model martini,” “catwalk cosmopolitan,” or “backstage bellini” – hey, a little cheesiness never hurt anyone! You can also go for a premade drink mix, like Skinny Girl Margaritas.
- A specified attire, like red carpet or all black.
- Your own group hashtag for live-tweeting commentary
- Skyping with friends who can’t make it
- Testing the hair, makeup and nail runway trends and posting pics online (remember to stock up on fun beauty booty in advance)
Money-smart tip: Quality time with your besties doesn’t need to break the bank. You don’t need a girls’ getaway or even a girls’ night out. Instead host pot-luck style theme parties where everyone brings a dish. Pull out your PrePaid MasterCard for small splurges – like trendy nail polish shades for your BFFs to play with or a premade mojito mix to sip on.
This content is the sole property of Latina Media Ventures. It cannot be sold, replicated or transferred in any way without permission. Additionally, it reflects opinions that may or may not be representative of our advertisers, and is not endorsed content in any way.
Brought to you by
Log onto https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/ to get more information about MasterCard Prepaid Cards.
THE MASTERCARD PREPAID CARD -- More convenience, less stress and all the seasonal trends your heart desires.