By Amaris Castillo | 01/19/2012 - 13:04 | 0 Comments
Ever since Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart were first spotted out together, the press has a had a field day talking about the rumored couple, whose ages are 42 and 24. But yesterday, Jennifer's rumored boyfriend took to Twitter to explain that, when it comes to love, age is just a number. "Age, status, n opinions of others are...
By Yuliana Gomez | 01/12/2012 - 22:54 | 0 Comments
With most of our important vendors out of the way, Chris and I started thinking about the actual ceremony and reception. It was at this point that the differences with our religious backgrounds became a sort of issue for us. Chris’s family is devout Catholic. My family,...
By Yuliana Gomez | 01/05/2012 - 16:40 | 0 Comments
Choosing a caterer. This was possibly the most time-consuming and difficult of our decisions—one which I thought would be the most fun, with all the taste testing and yummy options! If you have decided for a catering hall or location that provides the food, then this is one of the pieces of the wedding that you won’t have to deal with.
Chris and I were very happy...
By Yuliana Gomez | 12/29/2011 - 11:36 | 0 Comments
By July, Chris and I had picked a place for the wedding, but we still had some other little details to explore and decide on. There was definitely a lot left to do! So far we were pretty much on our timeline target, and we didn’t want to slow down.
We still had to pick a caterer, one of the most important pieces—and that requires its own discussion, so I’ll...
By Yuliana Gomez | 12/22/2011 - 13:02 | 0 Comments
I never thought it would be so hard to select a place to have our wedding. Chris and I knew that we wanted to have the ceremony and reception in the same location, but beyond that, our ideas differed drastically. He was partial to some catering halls, while I wanted nothing to do with those wedding factories.
By Latina Staff | 12/22/2011 - 08:25 | 0 Comments
It was a fierce battle this week between part-Puerto Ricans Bruno Mars and Victor Cruz. The singer and athlete kept topping each other for the title of this week’s Crush, but Cruz ended up triumphant in the end – with more than 50 percent of all votes.
By Amaris Castillo | 12/16/2011 - 18:18 | 0 Comments
We all have a bone to pick about the holiday season.
Whether it’s the overwhelming pressure to buy everyone in your family a gift – or the claustrophobic feeling that results from visits to the mall – it can be difficult sometimes to find a reason to smile around this time. By no means do we want to be pessimistic about the holidays – it is definitely a...
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Poverty reduction stalls in LatAm, U.N. panel reports
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'
- Poverty Reduction In Latin America Is Slowing, UN Says
- Creating A Hilarious Telenovela Is The Best Way To Do Spanish Homework (VIDEO)