Crushing On... Cristián De La Fuente
By Latina Staff | 11/09/2011 - 13:17 | 0 Comments
Kevin Alejandro first caught our attention as the tough-talking Nate Moretta on the acclaimed cop drama Southland, but it's been his turn as the powerful demon/brujo Jesus Velasquez on HBO's True Blood that really got us all worked up! The Mexican American actor grew up in small town Texas before heading to Austin for college, which could explain his cowboy swagger. His big blue eyes and sculpted physique make Alejandro crush worthy, but it's his skill as an actor that take this hottie to the next level. You can catch Alejandro in Kevin Smith's controversial new horror film Red State, out on DVD October 11!
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Pope hails Mandela as promoter of "human dignity"
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- More Evidence That U.S. Births May Be Leveling Off After Years Of Decline
- Overcrowding Forces California To Release Man Accused Of Killing 8 Mexican Government Officials
- Luis Suarez Is The Most Polarizing Player In Soccer; He May Also Be The Best
- Anaheim Hopes To Settle Suit Over Alleged Latino Exclusion
- Latino Leaders To Hispanic Lawmakers: Lead Or Get Out Of The Way
- Chiquinquira Delgado Wants To Attract An English Speaking Audience
- Puerto Rico Is A Colony Like Palestine, Calle 13 Frontman Says
- Jorge Sillas Faces Sentencing After Pleading Guilty To Attempted Murder