By Michelle Rivas | 08/11/2012 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
There are days when heading to the gym con mucho entusiasmo seems impossible. For those days, the Lazy Chica’s Guide to Fitness is the answer! Try these fun workout programs at home that focus on low-impact and toning movements perfect for any budget. Forget the regular workout routine and have some fun!
By Helen Troncoso | 08/09/2012 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
Summer is a great time to eat foods that are at the peak of flavor and nutritional content. They not only taste great, but can help your skin, nails and more. Here are five foods that are not only good for you, but are have other surprising benefits or uses that you might not know about.
By Michelle Rivas | 08/01/2012 - 15:00 | 0 Comments
Health halos are the seemingly angelic snacks that tease us with their promises of low-fat and sugar-free heavenly bliss. What happens when you purchase one of these tempting treats? Normally, after a few more than the recommended amount, they leave you asking for forgiveness.
When given the choice of a regular meal and a low-fat meal, obviamente your...
By Valerie Tejeda | 07/10/2012 - 18:00 | 0 Comments
Everyone likes to be tan. And while most of us are soaking up the rays to get that Jennifer Lopez glow, the last thing on our mind is skin cancer, even though doctors say the disease is rising at an alarming rate, and amongst people...
By Valerie Tejeda | 07/07/2012 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
With crop tops back in full force and bikini season upon us, your mid-section will be on full display. And while it can be a problem area for many, a few simple exercises can help you get a tight tummy, so you can be cool, confident, and ready to strut your stuff.
By Valerie Tejeda | 07/04/2012 - 12:00 | 0 Comments
Is there anything sexier than toned legs? As waves of heat blaze across the country, shorts, dresses, and skirts have become a must. With a few easy moves you can tone them up in no time (just be prepared for lots of staring).
By Valerie Tejeda | 06/27/2012 - 15:00 | 0 Comments
For most people, Latin American food is seen as a guilty pleasure. The good news? You don’t have to think that anymore! Many of your favorite Latin dishes are packed with tons of health benefits, so there is no need to be so hard on yourself when indulging in these tasty foods.
- Oscar De La Hoya, Felix Trinidad To Be Inducted Into Boxing Hall Of Fame
- IAEA assures Mexican public after radioactive material located
- EU fines 5 banks, broker $2.3 bn for rigging key interest rates
- Work Continues To Save Whales In Florida's Everglades
- Montana Rape Case Judge: I've Become A 'Lightning Rod' But I Shouldn't Be Punished
- What Gloria Estefan Revealed About Shakira's Crossover Years
- Artists Transform Old Chinatown Beauty Parlor Into A Creative Playground
- 11 Imaginary Republican Enemies That Could Give Bigfoot A Run For Its Money
- 'The X Factor': Alex And Sierra Make Destiny's Child 'Say My Name' Their Own (VIDEO)
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims