5 Easy Moves For Toned Legs
By Valerie Tejeda | 07/04/2012 - 12:00 | 0 Comments
Is there anything sexier than toned legs? As waves of heat blaze across the country, shorts, dresses, and skirts have become a must. With a few easy moves you can tone them up in no time (just be prepared for lots of staring).
Lunges are a great way to tone your legs and butt! Start with your legs and feet together while holding 5 to 10 pound weights in each hand (weights are optional). Take a large step forward and make sure your knee is not over your toes (your leg should be at a 90 degree angle). Then slowly push back to your starting position and repeat. Start with 10 to 15 reps on each leg.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness
- School Science Project Goes Terribly Wrong, Hospitalizing Students
- Erika Andiola: Stop Deportations First, Then Fight For Legislation