In last week’s story about how to get Jennifer Lopez’s sexy legs we mentioned the fact that she does tons of lunges and squats to stay toned. Well, celebrity fitness trainer Kathy Kehler recently worked out with the star and shared five of the moves she does with Jen!
- Sit Down Squats. Stand up and sit down in a chair 15 times.
- Plank. With your forearms and toes firmly planted on the ground, hold your body parallel to the floor for one minute. This engages your glutes, core, and shoulders.
- Jumping Jacks. Do 25 of them and they’ll jack your heartrate right up. Plus, the impact is great for bone strength.
- Alternating Lunges. Take a large step forward, dipping your hips down low as you do (don’t let your knee bend past your toes), then take a large step forward with the other foot. Keep going till you do 20 lunges.
- Bicycle Abs. Lie on your back with bent knees in a sit-up position. Now touch your elbow to your opposite knee. Now touch your other elbow to your other knee. Do 60 of these (you can take a quick break after 20).
Now repeat all the above steps three more times!