WATCH: Robert De Niro Makes Immigration Joke during Golden Globes Speech
By Mariela Rosario | 01/17/2011 - 09:40 |
Robert De Niro had tongues wagging at last night's Golden Globe awards in Los Angeles, CA. While accepting his Cecil B. DeMille Lifetime Achievement Award, De Niro positively killed it with his speech, during which he compared making movies to having children and even managed to sneak in a joke or two about immigration reform and SB 1070.
"I'm sorry more members of the Hollywood Foreign Press aren't with us tonight but many of them were deported right before the show, along with most of the waiters...and Javier Bardem," laughed De Niro. The New York city based actor may have been joking, but he made his point. Check out the speech below:
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro
- Bloomberg To Critics Of His Spanish: 'Get A Life'