New Report: More Hispanics Getting Plastic Surgery Than Ever Before
By Kate Sandoval | 08/11/2010 - 12:00 |
Would you ever get plastic surgery? A new survey released by the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery reveals that more Hispanics are opting to go there. In fact, about one quarter of respondents say they know someone of the same ethnic background who has gotten something done. The most popular procedure? A tummy tuck.
Let’s see if the survey got it right. You tell us:
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'