Cameron Diaz Speaks Out About Father's Death
By Latina Staff | 04/16/2008 - 15:42 |
Cameron Diaz has broken her silence since learning of the sudden death of her father, Emilio Diaz, less than 24 hours ago. The actress released a statement through her representative, expressing her appreciation to her fans:
"My mom, sister and I are deeply appreciative of the overwhelming outpouring of love and support during this difficult time for us and all of our family. My dad was loved by so many people and his humor and spirit will always live on in our hearts."
We truly feel for Cameron during this difficult time, and hope that she has all the love and support she needs. Stay strong, mami.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)