By Grace Bastidas | 06/30/2011 - 14:30 | 1 Comment
Have you ever been to the beach and considered taking your top off to get a more even tan, but were too embarrassed to go through with it? Well, imagine how you would feel at a nudist camp where taking it all off is often mandatory. I had a chance to visit Solair Recreation League, “a family-oriented nudist resort,” in Woodstock, Connecticut once, and here’s what I...
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro