Law & Order
By Lee Hernandez | 06/02/2010 - 17:00 | 0 Comments
It’s bad enough that Latinos account for only 4% of on-camera talent on television (despite the fact that we make up roughly 14% of the U.S. population), but the major networks have made matters even worse by canceling four shows featuring Latinas in starring roles.
ABC’s decision to cancel Flash Forward, starring Argentinean actress Sonya...
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro
- Bloomberg To Critics Of His Spanish: 'Get A Life'
- Civil Rights Groups Ask Texas Police To Stop Using Tasers On Students
- Mexico World Cup Draw: El Tri Lands In Group A With Brazil, Croatia And Cameroon