Latinos on TV
By Jesus Trivino | 09/30/2013 - 11:53 | 0 Comments
The bubbly Puerto Rican actress dishes on her new NBC comedy, Welcome to the Family, her role on Fox’s mid-season premiere, Murder Police, and, of course, maduros.
What makes Welcome to the Family different from other shows that include the whole cultures collide storyline?
This is a very different show and we’re not...
By Amaris Castillo | 12/07/2011 - 09:30 | 0 Comments
The sneak peek of Rob Schneider’s new CBS comedy is less than 30 seconds long, but that’s all we need to get it!
¡Rob! centers on an architect (played by Schneider) who marries into a tight-knit Mexican family. In the hilarious teaser, Schneider’s...
By Celestrellas | 08/23/2011 - 13:30 | 0 Comments
After the scandal over "anti-Semitic" remarks made during an interview on a satellite radio show that cost Rick Sanchez his job as a CNN anchor, the former broadcast journalist has kept a relatively low profile.
By Mariela Rosario | 08/11/2011 - 14:30 | 0 Comments
OK, so we're definitely bumming about the fact that George Lopez's late night talk show was canceled. Especiailly because over the two seasons Lopez Tonight was on the air, he really managed to get the best interview we've seen with some of our biggest and brightest stars. Everyone from Pitbull to Cameron Diaz to J.Lo seemed...
By Amaris Castillo | 08/11/2011 - 11:30 | 0 Comments
On last night’s episode of Lopez Tonight (his second to last show before going off air) a very pregnant Jessica Alba talked about her severe pregnancy cravings and her abuela's traditional Latino cures for childhood ilnesses.
“Stunning, gorgeous, beautiful—and a Latina with heels!” Lopez noted of the 30-year-...
By Amaris Castillo | 08/11/2011 - 09:31 | 0 Comments
Yesterday we reported the sad news that Lopez Tonight was canceled by TBS. The show’s host, George Lopez, was the first Latino to have a late night talk show. During last night’s episode, the 50-year-old Mexican American...
By Mariela Rosario | 08/10/2011 - 13:15 | 0 Comments
We're pretty sure George Lopez is not happy about this news. After making history as the first Latino to have a late night talk show, TBS just announced that they will not renew Lopez Tonight for a third season.
"TBS has reached the difficult decision not to order a third season of Lopez Tonight," the company said in a...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'