Latinos and HIV
By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 12/01/2011 - 12:22 | 0 Comments
As World AIDS Day is observed globally today, the question is more important than ever: Have you been tested?
That’s because most people infected with HIV do not have the disease under control, according to a new Center for Disease Control report released this week. Only 28 percent of those that have HIV are virally suppressed, the report, titled Vital Signs: HIV...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize