Latinas and technology
By Mariela Rosario | 08/12/2011 - 16:30 | 0 Comments
We have to admit, we were totally floored when we read a recent study by Telenav that said that a third of all people surveyed were willing to give up sex for a week rather than give up their mobile phone. And a full 70 percent of those willing to give up their phones were women! We understand the importance of staying in touch, especially in a city as on-the-go as New...
- The enemies of love, part six: Lack of commitment
- Do we really need hate crimes laws? Aren’t MOST crimes “hate” crimes?
- The Fate of DC Comics Movie Universe: In the hands of an immigrant named Kal
- Hulu’s new Latino teen drama: East Los High
- Civil Unrest takes over Brazil as it gears up for World Cup, Olympics, and Pope