By Kate Sandoval | 03/02/2011 - 16:30 | 1 Comment
We’ve been hearing whisperings about Salma Hayek’s plan to launch her own beauty line for years, and now it seems that it’s really about to happen. In a recent interview with T Magazine, Salma says, “I always wanted to do this because my grandmother, who...
By Johanna Ferreira | 02/18/2011 - 13:30 | 0 Comments
Nothing looks worse than chapped lips, and if you’re anything like me, you suffer from something I’d like to call “constant dry lip syndrome” during the brutal winter season. These days, I have to moisturize my lips twice as much to keep them soft. But sometimes not even the best lip repair can help! At times like these I try abuela’s brown sugar lip scrub....
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize