By Mariela Rosario | 11/28/2011 - 14:45 | 0 Comments
Around here, we greatly prefer Cyber Monday to Black Friday because it allows us to get all of our holiday shopping done via computer, in our pajamas, without having to worry about exposing ourselves to the violence at our local Walmart!
So, we decided to highlight 5 Latino sites we love so that you can shop 'till you drop and know that you are supporting your...
By Verky Arcos | 10/24/2010 - 12:30 | 1 Comment
Although winter is fast approaching, we can't help but let our minds wander to the warmer months after taking in all of the 2011 Spring/Summer trends at New York Fashion Week. Check out these cute options we found so you can rock the runway trends before everyone else!
- 20 Han dynasty tombs found near Three Gorges Dam
- Placido Domingo brings Beijing the "authenticity" of Verdi's "Nabucco"
- Carlos Muñoz Hopes to Follow Juan Pablo Montoya In IndyCar Fame
- Puerto Rico Outlaws Discrimination Based On Gender Or Sexual Orientation
- Pemex: Output at 2.54 million bpd in first 4 months of 2013