By Mariela Rosario | 11/19/2010 - 16:22 | 4 Comments
Some Latino Republicans are planning on crossing the aisle in order to support a vote on the DREAM act that Sen. Harry Reid, President Obama and the Congressional Hispanic Caucus want to push through during the lame-duck congress.
Republican U.S. Reps. Lincoln Diaz-Balart (FL) and Ileana Ros-Lehtinen...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize