By Mariela Rosario | 06/09/2011 - 15:53 | 0 Comments
With the string of horrible stories that have come out over the last few weeks (Weinergate, The Love Governator, etc.), we can't blame anyone who is leery of the institution of marriage. But there seems to be a shift in society in general when it comes to thoughts about marriage and...
By Verky Arcos | 03/16/2011 - 09:56 | 2 Comments
In life there are ups and downs and in marriage, you commit to "better or worse, in sickness and health," right? Well, after being engaged I knew I was ready to take that on. I envisioned Hec and I as two little old people taking care of one another and having silly, unimportant bickering like only two people that have spent their entire lives together can do. Hec and...
By Mariela Rosario | 11/17/2010 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
Sure there was some turmoil before they got married and a whisper or two about infidelity, but Eva Longoria and Tony Parker seemed so happy over the years. Now it looks like things are over between the Desperate Housewife and her NBA baller hubby. We take a look back to see if maybe there were signs we missed along the way...
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache