By Kate Sandoval | 11/24/2010 - 11:25 | 0 Comments
If you’ve spent this season of Dancing with the Stars marveling at how cool everyone’s hair looks each week (or the fact that the styles don’t fall out despite all those dips and flips), you’ll be proud to know that it’s because of Latina hair stylist Mary Guerrero. Guerrero won an Emmy for her work on the show and is consistently nominated for her...
By Kate Sandoval | 09/15/2010 - 17:00 | 0 Comments
This season, the ever-elegant Venezuelan designer Carolina Herrera drew inspiration from vintage flower prints and traditional Korean clothing. Hair stylist Orlando Pita for Moroccanoil and MAC makeup artist Diane Kendal chose to focus on the Korean influences, making hair sleek and angular and keeping makeup minimal except for a bold red...
- Brazil's economy experiences first contraction since 2009
- Warriors rally in 4th quarter for 112-103 win over Raptors
- Messi on target for January return after pain-free rehab session
- Engineer admits he was nodding off before train derailed
- Christian Slater Marries Girlfriend Brittany Lopez In Spontaneous Florida Wedding