Latina fashion editor
By Verky Arcos | 06/17/2011 - 12:00 | 0 Comments
Flashy and sassy styles never go out of fashion, especially for a special night out! So it's no surprise that sequined animal-print dresses have been all the rage lately.
Eva Mendes was an early adopter of this trend, rocking a one-shoulder silver and blue dress leopard print dress for the 2010 MTV Movie Awards. Cameron Diaz recently...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'