By Grace Bastidas | 08/12/2011 - 17:27 | 0 Comments
The women of the rural town of Barbacoas in southwest Colombia have been on a sex strike since June 22, forgoing all sexual activity with their men until the central government fulfills their promise of paving the only road leading in and out...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize