By Miranda Noland | 09/17/2010 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
New York Fashion Week is not just all about the runway; it is also about the famous faces sitting front row scoping out what they will be wearing on the red carpet soon. We gathered a few of the best sightings for your viewing pleasure — from Jennifer Lopez at Tommy Hilfiger to Dania Ramirez at Tracey Reese.
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro