By Mariela Rosario | 09/07/2011 - 11:15 | 1 Comment
One overriding trend we've spotted among our Latina celebs has been a huge branding boom!
From Selena Gomez's clothing line for Kmart to Eva Mendes's home line for Macy's to J.Lo (the star who started it all) landing a historic branding deal with Kohl's—our girls expanded their empires at a break-neck pace in 2010....
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro
- Bloomberg To Critics Of His Spanish: 'Get A Life'
- Civil Rights Groups Ask Texas Police To Stop Using Tasers On Students
- Mexico World Cup Draw: El Tri Lands In Group A With Brazil, Croatia And Cameroon