By Kate Sandoval | 08/11/2011 - 14:30 | 0 Comments
It’s here! It’s here! Salma Hayek’s amazing, 100+ collection of skincare, hair, body, and cosmetics has officially launched at CVS/pharmacy today!
As we’ve reported, the line, called Nuance Salma Hayek, is inspired by Hayek’s grandmother, who made her own beauty remedies in Mexico and passed them down to Salma.
By Kate Sandoval | 08/09/2011 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
Lola Leon’s Material Girl collection is debuting beauty products this month on macys.com, and we got a sneak peek of the 30+ line, which includes sweet-scented body sprays, body washes and body lotions ($12 each) as well as lip glosses, nail polishes (both $7 each) and eye palettes ($20 each, launch in September).
By Kate Sandoval | 07/27/2011 - 12:00 | 2 Comments
It sounds crazy, but it seems like the older these stars get, the more beautiful they look. Seriously—Eva Longoria glows at every red carpet event she attends, Sofia Vergara was recently ranked one of the hottest women...
By Johanna Ferreira | 07/22/2011 - 07:54 | 7 Comments
Today is Selena Gomez's 19th birthday and we wanted to examine the young and talented star's transformation throughout the years. Gomez began her career at age seven playing Gianna on Barney & Friends. Ever since the singer/actress hit it big with her starring role on the Disney series Wizards of Waverly Place...
By Latina Staff | 07/13/2011 - 08:30 | 4 Comments
Prevent smears and smudges with these pro secrets.
1. Start with primer (like Laura Mercier Foundation Primer, $30). “It stops sweat and heat from ruining your foundation,” says makeup artist Carola González.
2. Stick to a lightweight foundation or tinted moisturizer, like ...
By Johanna Ferreira | 07/08/2011 - 14:30 | 9 Comments
Many of us grew up admiring everything about mami’s beauty routine. It’s probably because not only was she taking care of herself, but most of the time mami dolled us up too, bathing us in delicious scents or carefully tending to our hair.
Here is a collection of our favorite iconic beauty products most every Latina will remember!
By Kate Sandoval | 06/29/2011 - 12:35 | 1 Comment
By Kate Sandoval | 06/29/2011 - 10:10 | 3 Comments
Want to know how Sofia Vergara gets her gorgeously long hair to look smooth, bouncy, voluminous and sexy all at the same time? The secret is a perfect blowout—and it’s done with just a round brush and a blow dryer. In this quick video, Luden Ovidio Henriquez, a hair stylist at the Rita Hazan Salon in New York City, reveals exactly how to twirl your brush to create that...
- Oscar De La Hoya, Felix Trinidad To Be Inducted Into Boxing Hall Of Fame
- IAEA assures Mexican public after radioactive material located
- EU fines 5 banks, broker $2.3 bn for rigging key interest rates
- Work Continues To Save Whales In Florida's Everglades
- Montana Rape Case Judge: I've Become A 'Lightning Rod' But I Shouldn't Be Punished
- What Gloria Estefan Revealed About Shakira's Crossover Years
- Artists Transform Old Chinatown Beauty Parlor Into A Creative Playground
- 11 Imaginary Republican Enemies That Could Give Bigfoot A Run For Its Money
- 'The X Factor': Alex And Sierra Make Destiny's Child 'Say My Name' Their Own (VIDEO)
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims