By The Latin Kitchen | 11/07/2013 - 14:49 | 0 Comments
While the classic Thanksgiving dinner is appealing to many who rely on the comfort of tradition, others may find themselves feeling less than thrilled at the thought of an old fashioned menu and fall table settings. Although Thanksgiving isn’t celebrated in Spain or in Latin American countries, people of...
By Amaris Castillo | 11/25/2011 - 10:00 | 0 Comments
Whenever the holiday season arrives, questions about food begin to slither their way into our heads. How do you make the sometimes-daunting task of cooking for your family an enjoyable experience? What to do with leftovers?
You get the deal.
We brought our questions recently to Marcela Valladolid, host of Food Network’s ...
By Mariela Rosario | 11/22/2011 - 12:15 | 0 Comments
In the grand tradition of delicious Latin cooking, we wanted to share our very favorite way to prepare our Thanksgiving turkey. Sure, turkey cooking fads come and go—some choose to fry their birds whole, other go exotic with a Tandoori twist, but we just love the traditional pavochón!
A pavochón is marinated and cooked as if were lechón......
- Brazil's economy experiences first contraction since 2009
- Warriors rally in 4th quarter for 112-103 win over Raptors
- Messi on target for January return after pain-free rehab session
- Engineer admits he was nodding off before train derailed
- Christian Slater Marries Girlfriend Brittany Lopez In Spontaneous Florida Wedding