By Lee Hernandez | 12/21/2011 - 11:40 | 0 Comments
Jersey Shore star Ronnie Ortiz-Magro stopped by the Latina offices earlier this week, and talked exclusively to Latina.com about his Latin roots, his love of arroz con gandules, pernil and pasteles, and why he can't get enough of Spanish girls. Plus, the reality star dished on...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize