By Lee Hernandez | 02/17/2011 - 11:49 | 4 Comments
There have never been more Latinos on American Idol! Of the 168 contestants who competed in last night’s “Group Day” episode, 10 were Latinos — and by the end of the night, when the field had been narrowed to 100, six Latinos made it through to the next round of Hollywood...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize