La Vida Boheme
By Smriti Mundhra | 07/14/2011 - 13:00 | 8 Comments
Last week, New York’s hippest venues were taken over by music lovers and music industry insiders for the annual Latin Alternative Music Conference, a gathering of the very best up-and-coming artists from Latin America. In it’s 12th year, the LAMC has grown from fringe festival to a see-and-be-seen event for anyone who wants to be on the cutting edge of...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize