La Mano Peluda
By Grace Bastidas | 10/26/2011 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
Grandparents across Latin America have been scaring kids (and adults) for years with accounts of monsters, creatures and ghosts with names and back-stories so real you almost believe them. Almost. Here are some of the apparitions that still keep us up at night.
Talk about creepy, the legend of La Llorona (or “The Weeping Woman”)...
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)