Kevin Bacon Connection: Julie Gonzalo
In 2007, Dallas reboot star Julie Gonzalo and Kevin Bacon starred in then-11-year-old Dominic Scott Kay’s short film Saving Angelo, a story based on the true events of an abandoned dog left for dead on the side of the road that Kay and his family rescued in 2003. The film’s earnings went to animal charity projects.
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize