Kevin Bacon Connection: Julie Gonzalo
In 2007, Dallas reboot star Julie Gonzalo and Kevin Bacon starred in then-11-year-old Dominic Scott Kay’s short film Saving Angelo, a story based on the true events of an abandoned dog left for dead on the side of the road that Kay and his family rescued in 2003. The film’s earnings went to animal charity projects.
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness