Kevin Bacon Connection: Alex Gonzalez
Talk about making a blockbuster Hollywood debut. Spanish-language actor Álex González starred opposite Bacon, Jennifer Lawrence and James McAvoy in his first Hollywood feature – 2011’s X-Men prequel X-Men: First Class. Starring as one of Bacon’s baddies in the action film, the Madrid-born actor portrayed Riptide, a mutant who can spin his body really fast to create tornados. And González will likely return in the follow-up film, X-Men: Days of Future Past.
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Poverty reduction stalls in LatAm, U.N. panel reports
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'
- Poverty Reduction In Latin America Is Slowing, UN Says
- Creating A Hilarious Telenovela Is The Best Way To Do Spanish Homework (VIDEO)