By Kate Sandoval | 06/27/2011 - 13:50 | 0 Comments
Fashion Market Editor Verky Arcos reviews this new keratin treatment.
What it is: Keratin Perfect 30-Day Brazilian Hair Smoothing System, $235 (including flat iron, clips, brush, and all hair products) or $65 (only smoothing duo treatment), ...
By Kate Sandoval | 09/29/2010 - 11:45 | 1 Comment
The Brazilian Blowout—a hugely popular salon treatment that transforms curly, frizzy, or damaged hair into smooth, shiny strands for up to three months—claims to be formaldehyde free. Not so, according to Oregon Health and Science University, which detected that the formulas were 4.85 percent to 10 percent formaldehyde, a probable carcinogen.
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro
- Bloomberg To Critics Of His Spanish: 'Get A Life'
- Civil Rights Groups Ask Texas Police To Stop Using Tasers On Students
- Mexico World Cup Draw: El Tri Lands In Group A With Brazil, Croatia And Cameroon