By Nicole Forbis | 02/11/2013 - 15:53 | 0 Comments
Kenneth Cole celebrated their 30th Anniversary with a return to the runway after a 7 year hiatus with a brilliantly themed event, "Social Netwalking", focusing on the drastically evolved world we now live in populated by smart phones and social networking sites. This brave new world, with its instant gratification via live tweets and...
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect