Keeping Up with the Kardashians
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 07/24/2012 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
Singer, radio host and entrepreneur Jenni Rivera wasn't kidding when she said she wanted to become the next Oprah Winfrey. Jenny made a new name for herself and added a new title to her resume when her reality show I Love Jenni...
By Mariela Rosario | 11/14/2011 - 12:00 | 0 Comments
Breaking up is hard to do, especially when you were planning on getting hitched, but sometimes you just have to walk away from a situation when you see that it's heading nowhere good.
Zoe Saldana and Keith Britton recently called off their engagement, but apparently the split is friendly. In an email to Latina.com, a rep for the half...
By Verky Arcos | 08/20/2011 - 16:35 | 0 Comments
La La Anthony spoke to Latina.com about her friend Kim Kardashian's big day this weekend. "I’m so excited. She was over my house the other day and we were just talking girly stuff, like how excited she is that the day is almost here," said Anthony, who changed her last name from Vazquez to Anthony when she married NBA star...
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Poverty reduction stalls in LatAm, U.N. panel reports
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'
- Poverty Reduction In Latin America Is Slowing, UN Says
- Creating A Hilarious Telenovela Is The Best Way To Do Spanish Homework (VIDEO)