By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 09/30/2011 - 16:00 | 0 Comments
Smart. Fierce. Ambitious. Fascinating. Those are traits shared by some of the most powerful Latinas in the U.S. and beyond. These women—whether or not you agree with their politics or like their music—are admirable for the tenacity and brains that have put them atop their fields.
- The enemies of love, part six: Lack of commitment
- Do we really need hate crimes laws? Aren’t MOST crimes “hate” crimes?
- The Fate of DC Comics Movie Universe: In the hands of an immigrant named Kal
- Hulu’s new Latino teen drama: East Los High
- Civil Unrest takes over Brazil as it gears up for World Cup, Olympics, and Pope