By Mariela Rosario | 11/15/2010 - 10:49 | 8 Comments
Kahlua recently released their latest commercial in their Kahlua Delicioso campaign and it stars Ana de la Reguera hamming it up for the camera.
The commercial begins with de la Reguera saying, "In Mexico we speak Spanish mostly because it is the language that we speak, but also because it makes everything sound more...intriguing."...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize