Juan Carlos Obando
By Kate Sandoval | 09/16/2011 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
As sensational as fashion week is, you’re sometimes left wondering what it all means to you—as in, you may not plan to rock the spray painted hypercolor hair at Narciso Rodriguez (although go for it if you want!). But this year, especially, the overarching beauty trend was fresh, young, and gorgeous...
By Angelique Serrano | 02/24/2010 - 14:55 | 0 Comments
At the Fall 2010 runway shows of designers Juan Carlos Obando and Narciso Rodriguez, there was something strangely absent from the faces of all their models: mascara.
To provide a cleaner, fresher and more modern look, eyelashes were—gasp!—left bare. They were merely curled beforehand for a subtle, yet feminine touch. What do you say...
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect