By Lee Hernandez | 02/17/2011 - 11:49 | 4 Comments
There have never been more Latinos on American Idol! Of the 168 contestants who competed in last night’s “Group Day” episode, 10 were Latinos — and by the end of the night, when the field had been narrowed to 100, six Latinos made it through to the next round of Hollywood...
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning