By Mariela Rosario | 01/05/2011 - 18:00 | 1 Comment
Salma Hayek is teaming up with Spanish comedian Jose Mota to make a new satirical film called La Chispa de la Vida.
It's a movie that was originally written in English by Randy Feldman (Tango & Cash) and developed for the U.S. market. But Andres Vicente Gomez is...
- The enemies of love, part six: Lack of commitment
- Do we really need hate crimes laws? Aren’t MOST crimes “hate” crimes?
- The Fate of DC Comics Movie Universe: In the hands of an immigrant named Kal
- Hulu’s new Latino teen drama: East Los High
- Civil Unrest takes over Brazil as it gears up for World Cup, Olympics, and Pope