By Diana Delatorre | 02/05/2010 - 18:07 | 1 Comment
Early in his career, chef Jose Andres trained at the legendary El Bulli under none other than the famed Ferran Adria. Hearing the announcement that El Bulli will close for the next two years, I felt wistful for a taste of Spain and a bit depressed that I may never have the chance to eat at...
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect